wtorek, 21 września 2010

Z-Icons

This icon pack was created by Joshua Strobl, you may modify, distribute or resell this icon set to you liking.

8)

I will have The Zeitgeist Movement "Light" Theme up Wednesday, as a kind of "celebration" to myself for making it through the year. (I get out Wednesday for break). I will also be distributing the TZM "Dark" Theme the following that next friday, Jan. 1st as a 2010 celebration. (Cause I'm weird like that)

If you have any questions contact me:
Ventrilo, username is JoshStrobl, I am on A LOT
Skype username is JoshStrobl
AIM username is JoshStrobl


===TO USE THIS ICON PACK!!!===
Linux Users, go into Teamspeak 3 folder (if you downloaded the .zip from the Teamspeak 3 site) and go to gfx. simple put the Z-Icons folder in the gfx folder then go to Teamspeak, Settings > Options > Design then go to Icon Pack and select Z-Icons. Go to the bottom, click Apply, restart Teamspeak, once you log back in you will have the new icons :)

Windows users, you will most likely have to endure the same trouble, except by going into C: Program Files \ Teamspeak then gfx.

Mac users, I do not know. Ask someone else. Sorry

http://rs716.rapidshare.com/files/323671412/Z-Icons.zip

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz